The Show Sydney | 8th & 9th February 2020 | ICC Sydney
Make Up | Hair | Beauty | SFX | Body Painting
This is an open event. Entry is available to all levels of experience
Climate Change – this years theme is climate change for you to interpret how you may, at least 80% of the body must be painted. Hats, hairpieces and wigs can be used to contribute to your final design.
As a minimum your model will be required to wear a G-string. Nipple covers may also be used.
Judging criteria is based upon the following categories
- Use of colour
- Interpretation of theme
The competition is on Sunday and will start at 9.30am Sharp. The event will run over 6 hours. Brushes down at 3.30pm sharp no exceptions. Judging will take place between 3.30pm-4pm and presentations will begin at 4.15pm on the keynote speaker stage. All contestants and their models must be at the keynote speaker stage at 4pm ready for the presentation.
Places will be allocated to the winner and a runner up.
Winner: $1000 CASH
Runner up: $500 in products
All successful applicants will be notified by email and will need to report to the registration desk at 8.45am Sunday (for a 9.30 start) with their model, makeup/hair kits and any other items needed to complete their design. The Show is not responsible for products required for this event.
All competitors will receive copies of the professional images on a USB Stick post event.
ENTRIES OPEN 31ST OCTOBER 2020 0700 EST
HOW TO ENTER:
- CLICK “BUY TICKETS” BUTTON
- SELECT THE COMPETITION YOU WISH TO ENTER – Fee includes your entry into the show so you will receive 2 tickets
- is your entry into THE SHOW
- is your COMPETITION entry
- EMAIL email@example.com with your full name and Competition ticket QR code
- The Show will send you a reply email with your competition account login details
- LOGIN TO “MY ACCOUNT” via The Show Website
- UPLOAD PHOTOS via the link BELOW
Entries close for this event at midnight EST 14th January 2020